Terms of Sale
Please not that your Statutory Rights are not affected by the National Gamekeepers' Organisation on-line store policy
- The NGO employs SagePay to process all credit and debit transactions on this site to ensure that your shopping experience on this website is safe and secure.
- Goods are charged at the price shown on the date the consumer places the order. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are accepted. All prices shown are inclusive of postage and vat (where applicable).
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery. We will endeavour to send items out immediately once payment has been cleared. If an item is out of stock at the time of your order you will be notified by e-mail or telephone with an expected date for delivery.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the goods you must inform us in writing or by e-mail within seven days of receipt thereof. We will arrange to have them returned and give a full refund. We will exchange items if they are faulty on delivery to you and we are notified within ten days of your receipt of the product.
- The NGO will use your details from the order form to dispatch the goods. No personal financial information i.e. credit/debit card number is stored on this site.
- Please address any complaint
- In writing to The National Gamekeepers' Organisation, PO Box 246, Darlington, DL1 9FZ
- By telephone or fax to 01833 660869
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,uk
- Any complaint will be dealt with swiftly and confidentially.